Oak Leaf Club Policy
European Spa “Oak Leaf”
Unit 3, 1603 — 62 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2C 2C5
Tel: (403) 452 4095
Agreed with Mr. Kent Pallister, Chief License Inspector
Development & Business License
Development & Business Approval, City of Calgary
Updated: December 1, 2021
- European club «Oak Leaf» is a private social–recreational club for people who are attracted to use the sauna on the regular basis.
- The club does not serve «drop-in» clients.
- In order to book a visit please call ahead.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring honey and other facial treatment ingredients inside the sauna.
- Members are not allowed to bring buckets with water inside the sauna.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring bathrobes and white towels inside the sauna.
- Visitors must wear bathrobes in the lobby at all times.
- Members are not allowed to speak loudly over the cell phone in the lobby in the presence of other resting visitors.
- Members can bring in the club their own food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Members are responsible for any damage to the club’s equipment and furniture.
- Members under drugs and alcohol intoxication will not have admission to the club.
- Massage and Aesthetics services are only secondary services and are available only for members who attend sauna.
- In order to visit, one has to be at the age of 18 old and to be physically fit. Consult your doctor if you have any questions.
- Visitors are responsible at their own risk for using the sauna and Ice Hole.
- Visitors who will make a reservation about visiting the club and will not show up by the time of the reservation will be denied to have admission to the club in the future in case the club’s administration would not be informed by calling about the missing reservation.
- Groups of members who will agree with the club about the regular visiting for six months will be completely responsible for the allocated time.
- Cancellation policy for our club — 48 hours. In case the group leader will not inform the administration about the missing appointment 48 hours before the scheduled appointment the group will be charged (50% of the price for the shift) otherwise the group will not have access to the club in the future.
- Clients who booked appointments twice and canceled both times will be denied admission to the club in the future.
- Consult your doctor if you have: any type of diagnosed cancer, pregnancy, wheelchair disability, any type of contagious skin disease, psychiatric disorders, and AIDS.
Oak Leaf Management